Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bushmaster A2 with Weaver 1-3x20 and riser for stock. Second pic is with MOE handguards and pistol grip and rubber butt pad. Next pic is with flat top riser, original FSB and Burris PEPR QD mount. Just need a good back up rear sight.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
I love it!Simple and effective.
I choose the Bushy A2 14.5" w/ perm. FH upper and it is 100%.I've been
contemplating putting my weaver 1-3 on mine as well.Its good to see a
pic of one on a carry handle thanks.
What rail did you get and does it accept picatinny style sights?

-TEX

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, I hear lots of people knocking the Bushy but, I don't understand why. This one eats any ammo you feed it without a hiccup, including Wolfe and Silver Bear.
What rail did you get and does it accept picatinny style sights?
I'm sorry I don't know the brand of the rail (bought if on Ebay) but yes it does accept picatinny style sights.
I posted another picture of the latest configuration, I changed over to a flat top upper with Burris PEPR QD scope mount. I have the rail, scope mount rings and stock cheek riser for sale in the parts for sale section. If you are interested shoot me a PM, I'll give you a deal on the lot.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
wood,

Nice...I like the overall KISS principle for this rig.

BTW, if you're looking for another well-made handguard to check-out, take a look at the AB Arms handguard.

It's VERY solid! The ergonomics are stellar. And, you can affix rails to it as well for accessories, grips, etc.

AB Arms handguard

Again, nice rig!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts