Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so you know,Bushmaster has 20rnd mags for $14.95.They are guarenteed for fit & function.I bought 2 and they work like my Ruger mags (almost).Bushmaster is known for selling quality stuff. www.bushmaster.com :sniper:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello PSGI, Bushmaster is making mags for the Mini 14?? If they are as good as you say they are, they will be all the rage! Currently, you have to spend between $40-100 dollars to get a good quality 20 rounder. Perhaps, we will get a break here... Can you post a picture of this?

Larry:usa:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tady45,I am going to borrow a digital camera from a friend and see if I can figure out how to put a picture up.Also,I am going to get my ball micrometer and measure the thickness of the metal in the six different mags I have.Ruger,Percision Mag,USA,Triple K,Millet,& Bushmaster.Be back soon. :sniper:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey Guys -
Sorry to burst your bubble -
I saw those mags at the bushmaster web site a couple of months ago. Being the skeptical consumer I am, I called them and asked who made them. (Just because bushmaster sells them, doesn't mean that they make them!)
I don't exactly remember who the manufacture was - I think Western - but it was nothing different as any other $14 mag that's out there. :(
So like all the other $14 mags out there, some work great, some don't. Consider yourself lucky you got some good ones!
:ar15:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
djskit,I didn't say Bushmaster made them.I said they have them.Mine work very well.That could change in a few months but so far so good.Bushmaster guarentees them so you have no risk.They are good about standing behind their stuff.I just want everyone to know they are there if anyone wants to try some.:sniper:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey PS -
I'm not getting on your case, trust me.:) (its hard to convey the tone you want in a posting sometimes)
It looked like Tady mis-understood you and I want to add my 2cents as I have been down this road already.

Any decent retailer should have a 30 day return policy if they don't function.

Your mags are working and thats all that really matters. ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasen't taking it negative.Your right,it is sometimes hard to set the tone.I usually try to include one of the happy faces,as you do.
Also,www.e-gunparts.com has 30 round PMI mags !!!!!!!!!:sniper:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djskit I was also thinking,I my be having better luck than others with mags because I have an extended mag release(Federal Ordance).If you read the thread by Mike in Oregon about factory Ruger mag catches it will explain.My extended catch is a little longer.Just food for thought.:sniper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts