Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dude, you're scaring me. Bumping (for full auto) sounds like some creepy urban hoodlum car trunk-slang for something you probably shouldn't be discussing on this board. Or at least any board that has my contact info attatched to it. Pardon me whilst I edit my profile. Why would you want to take a stock mini and beat it that hard? Make that kind of racket? Draw that much attention? Go get yourself a Class 3 and buy a REAL full auto weapon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bumping is where u stick your finger through the trigger guard and pull forward on the stock... the gun's recoil pulls the trigger. it allows a semi-auto to obtain a fairly high rate of fire. This is commonly done on semi-auto AK's.

·
Registered
716 Posts
This site does not condone illegal activity. 'Bumping' is not an illegal technique. However, it may cause some sticky situations, piss off other people, and as reloader indicates, why draw attention unnecessarily?

tuned, you may want to try this question on hardcoretalk.com

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Bumping is not that difficult with a weapon that operates with a blow back system. AK's are the easiest to bump. The one major draw back is you don't have full controll of the weapon.

Abridged how to:

1. Hold weapon at hip level.

2. Put finger in front of trigger and fire while allowing the gun to recoil.....

3. The recoil of the gun should cause it to bump your finger again thus another round is fired...

4.You want to put a little forward pressure on the gun allowing it to recoil then your forward pressue will bring the trigger back aginst finger..

The trick is keeping you trigger finger more or less stationary while allowing the the recoil of the gun to fire the next round.....

This is not illegal although it's not the safest way to fire a weapon!!!

I hope this doesn't confuses you because the process is a difficult to put into words.

TD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts