Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm a representative from Bump Fire systems, and I just joined the site to help answer questions about our stock and just be a general gun nut! :ar15:
Here is some info about our stock. I will answer questions on here periodically as you ask them, feel free to reach out on our Facebook page (Bumpfiresystems) and our Instagram(bumpfiresystems).

"Did you know that you could do full auto-speed firing and it would be absolutely legal? Bump Fire Systems is here to introduce you Bump Fire stock which gives you a possibility to recreate a feeling of the automatic firing. You can use it with your semi-automatic weapon by gripping the fore-end of the barrel and pulling it forward. Bump fire performed using a gun’s recoil to shot multiple rounds.

Sorry, Only Right Handed Version is available right now.

AR15 System

Unit Price: $99.99 each

DETAILS:

AR15 Bump Fire System made from Reinforced Nylon. Extremely light and strong.

Please check the instructions. Contact us if you have any questions.

- Installs in minutes.
- No Gunsmith required.
- No modification to your rifle.
- Compatible with Commercial and Mil. Spec. buffer tubes.
- Compatible with gas piston and direct impingement (gas tube).
- Simple to Install and operate – Check Instructions here
- Lots of fun without spending fortune on NFA items.

LEGAL:

ATF Approved. Please check ATF approval below.

SHIPPING:

FREE SHIPPING. We ship same day if order placed before 4:30pm EST. All orders sent via USPS priority with tracking number. Tracking will be posted on Paypal. If you can’t see tracking please contact us. Delivery time is 2-3 days within USA in most locations.

Tax: We charge 6% tax on Florida Retail sales.

WARRANTY:

WE PROVIDE LIFETIME WARRANTY, BECAUSE WE ARE VERY CONFIDENT WITH OUR PRODUCT

PRIVACY: All orders are strictly confidential. We don’t share our customer’s information!

Thank you for your business!"

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
;)I'll be looking into them!;)

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
;)I'll be looking into them!;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts