Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no opinions???? To me, it looks like some sort of 'toy' that would probably add unnessessary parts to a very reliable weapon....thus adding the possibility of a service failure when its funtion was needed the most!!!

Just my uneducated opinion of this.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Personally i dont like it... looks like a big plastic toy gun with a real gun inside of it. How many pieces is it? if its just two then that would be really lame.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's a two peice black plastic clamshell thing with bad sights set too high and a hideous plastic squishy trigger. Don't bother. Please. The bullpup configuration is not a bad idea, even with the mini. The good ones are in custom built wooden stocks made by someone who knows what they are doing. When the stock is properly executed the problem of the trigger still remains. There's not alot that can be done about the trigger of a weapon being converted to a bullpup configuration.

·
Registered
427 Posts
It certainly looks interesting. Kalifornia banned folding stocks, that one looks like a slider.

Our Kalifornia politicians are banning anything that looks military. However, today they just lost the vote to ban 50 cal BMG rifles. Maybe the tide is turning for gunowners.

I want to see more ugly guns. And then when the Kalifornia politicians try to ban the next one, I dream to show on TV how ugly is irrelevant. A semi-automatic rifle is a semi-automatic rifle no matter what the package looks like.

It's utterly stupid to ban a gun because of it's appearance.

It would be beautiful to show that the rifles on the ban list are functionally the same as the mini-14, which is not banned, yet.

KC

Teamwork wins

:sniper:

:ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey Kali -
The flip side of your argument is that they'd say - "Hey, they are the same! This is a mini-14 loophole! Let's ban them too!"
M1A's, 7400's, BARS, too for that matter.
Did you see the bill they are working on that says if you were stupid enough to register your AR, they want DOJ to inspect you home once a year to make sure its stored safely?
I am not optimistic.
:( :trooper: :mad: :beer: :beer: :beer: :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
No sir, I haven't heard of a home inspection bill yet.

But I'm not surprised. Every other day there's another bill to put us gunowners in jeopardy of our losing rights and property.

KC

:usa:

·
Registered
427 Posts
The southern border is moving in my direction. Going west, I guess there's an island out there. But they'll find me anyway to collect taxes. Oregon politics are the same as KA's. The price of real estate is too high in Nevada. That's 'cause the federal government owns 88% of the land in Nevada - that artificially drives up the price of land there.

:beer:

:beer:

Oh yeah, my mini-14 came with a Ramline folding stock, which wasn't too tight. But when I held it to the shoulder, it didn't move around so it did OK. Because of the ASSault weapons ban in Kalifornia, I had to replace the stock with a one-piece, full-length. That's when my problems began. Accuracy went out the window. It came back when I glass-bedded the new stock. So much for just snapping in a new one!

I expect you'd have the same kind of problems mounting that Bullpup. But, sometimes it pays to keep at a project.

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts