Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I bought the muzzelite bullpup stock for my mini-30. It has a few advantages and a few disadvantages. I ended up taking it off a few days after putting it on.

Advantages:
1. It's really cool looking, handy, and short.
2. It has cheap stock sights (not really good), but you can add a weaver type site (I had a nice Holographic red dot).

Disadvantages:
1. It's completely plastic. I wondered if it the reciever would shoot loose after a time (meaning that stock mounted scope/site won't stay lined up with barrel).
2. The trigger is a plastic, foot long rod that pushes on the original trigger. Terrible unless you have a trigger job on original rifle.
3. If you can find a reliable hi cap mag, 20 rounders are probably the largest that will fit -at least on the mini-30 (the curved magazine hits the grip upon insertion.
4. Disassembling for complete cleaning is a b*tch. No access to trigger area without complete disassmebly.
5. Butt heavy.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Thanks for the report scotty. Some of the guys were curious about the bullpup. Now we know. Thanks

·
Registered
723 Posts
Sorry about your bad experience,but I have heard about the same story two other times.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts