Perfect Union banner

Bullet-button question

1193 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Swashplate
I know someone who may have an opportunity to buy an AR that was made to be legal in the People's Republic of California and it has a bullet-button mag release. I've never seen a bullet-button in person and the person that may get to buy the rifle doesn't live in CA. If he buys it, is it possible to replace the bullet-button with a regular mag release?
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
yes it is - just swap out the mag release (at least thats what I was told about installing them - should just be reversed)
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.