Perfect Union banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a notification that Nachez has .308 and .223 ammo. Of course, in the 30 seconds or so it took me to type this it may all be gone but you can try if you are in need. I just tried their website. It appears to have crashed, LOL. Good grief.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
wait 3 months

Man unless you absolutely need ammo don't buy in this period of hyperbole leadership. This will pass be patient.:cool:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got 2 boxes of 7.62 for $7.12 I think it was a box over at a local gun shop. This is 122 grain poly coated hollow points. I would have bought 10. They would only let me get 2. They had a bunch of 7.62. I didn't see any .223 or any 9 mil though but they had plenty of .45. It seemed weird to me.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck, can't even get into the site. They should have phased that notification email out in phases.

I bet the shelves will be bare when they come back up.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Got 600(wish it was more), 100 for the Taurus, and plenty for the 870. I think I am good for now, but who knows how long this storm will last.

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
there is not a box of .22lr or 9mm anywhere these parts and 12ga, .38-.357 and .45 is scarce and pricey.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Because the 22 is a valuable rifle for many and has also seen ALOT of hype lately, add in hysteria and no rounds to be found. Around here youd be lucky to find anything other then 12Ga or rare rounds like 300 ultra mag. Everything else has been and will be out of stock for a looong time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts