Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
Here ya go, a quick search tons up a ton of hits. This is one.

Use reduced size gas port bushings or an adjustable gas block from ASI.

Gundoc has a video on his webiste that shows how to swap them out. He will also make reduced size gas port bushings for you. You can get a hold of him by PM'ing him on here or e-mailing him. Here is his website:
Accurizing the Mini14 - Great West Gunsmithing

The videos are at the bottom of the page.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.