Perfect Union banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,613 Posts
Yeah, I guess they just flat don't let yen out of the country. makes sense. well, they've got the pragmatism if not the character part covered!
Yen?

That would be Japan, right?

·
Banned
2,054 Posts
No biggie, but in China, the currency is called yuan. Yen is the Japanese currency. Been there, done that. When I was in China, a yuan, if memory serves, was worth about 11 cents US. Don't know what it is worth now. Everything in the vendors markets was pretty inexpensive; I got a decent haircut for 10 yuan.

·
Banned
3,613 Posts
When I was in Japan a hundred yen coin was worth a little less than 25 cents.

Now it's worth about a dollar.

Still won't buy a haircut in either place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also began to be interested in bitcoin back in 2016. At the same time, I began actively investing my savings there, believing it would make me rich. And as it turned out, my predictions turned out to be correct, and I earned a lot of money on the sale of bitcoin in December 2021. It's good that I didn't continue to hold bitcoins and sold them before their price became 20k. Now I invest money only in stocks, and they do it only by cooperating with stock brokers, which I found out about while reading an article on this site -- Best Online Brokerage for 2022 - The Top Stock Brokers. So, guys, I'm sorry, but the cryptocurrency is dying now...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts