Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Nice gun. I got a model 94 trails end in .45 colt 96' production about 2 month's ago. its pretty sweet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr

Beautiful fire arm you have there.

My tribe loved that gun and if you look at historical photos of a lot of Native warriors you'll notice how we use to alter them, we would use brass tacks that we traded from the french fur trappers and we would decorate the stock & forearms with the tacks, but they also served a purpose for us, the helped with the grip on the rifle when it rained or got blood soaked in battle.

I'm a BIG fan of the old style repeaters.
I know you will enjoy shooting that long gun, congratulations on a very wise choice.

I hope to some day get my hands on a Henry repeater and yes, out of tradition I will be adding the tacks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I replaced my Marlin 44 mag with a Henry Big Boy 44 mag a few weeks back. I have never shot any rifle straight from the box that was that dead on. I did have to move the sight up some for 100 yrds shot.
I liked it so well just last week I went out and got a Henry golden boy 22lr for targets much cheaper to shot.
You'll like your new gun I'll bet on it. They are fun to shoot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.