Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for muzzle break recommendations. I'd like to get the best I can for under $50.00. I've seen and like the Mo-Reaper but can't justify the price. Scared of the really cheap stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
get the yankee hill machine phantom comp/brake. 22 bucks if you find it at a good place, and ive been using it for a year on 2 different rifles and it works great. not too loud, and it pushes the gun lightly into your shoulder, directly back.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
What Mini do you have? If it's a Tactical, then you have a threaded muzzle, which opens the options up significantly.

If it's not a Tactical, then you have two options. Pin-on brake or have the barrel threaded. Threading the barrel is going to eat up your $50 budget in a hurry, and you still won't have bought a brake.

IMO, the Mo-Reaper is the best option out there, but the John Masen brake/flash hider seems to be a popular piece around here, as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.