Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a M4 clone (nearly) based on a Bushmaster barreled flattop upper, mounted to a Colt Sporter preban lower. Currently I have a temporary GG&G flip up sight on the rear, but want to get a dot sight for this carbine.

• Aimpoint CompM?
  • Trijicon Reflex II?
  • Other?

Your opinions are appreciated.:rapid:

Registered
I got a propoint large dot sight on my mini 14 ranch rifle. It is awful big for 200 and over shots at lifesize silhouette target but up close it is really really quick. You have 11 positions to set the brightness. I like it and will probably leave it on the mini 14 ranch rifle for quick and dirty shots close up in poor light.
ches

Registered
Consider the Eotech Holo-sight. It's reliable as heck and a great dot-sight for quick acquisition with both eyes open.

Registered
If you are budget minded and dont plan on beating the living **** out of it. Tasco has a 30mm red dot they sell at walmart for 29.00 I use one on my scout rifle pictured under curio and relics. There is a new closer up pic of the sight I added flip up caps. It works just as good as my buddies aimpoint at a tenth of the cost. You may have to harden the mounting bolts mine were a little soft. Very easily done.

Registered
I have an Aimpoint on my Colt/DPMS and love it! I have it mounted on a GG&G scout rail. Hope this helps.
Huck

Registered
I used to carry a Aimpont 3000 on a CAR 15. I loved it, once I fell down comming down a hill (site A) in the middle of the night at Hunter-Ligget and broke the on off switch. Brownells has them for 232 from the picture it looks like they made the switch shorter and fatter. I am considering getting one for my Mini.

Jeff :usa:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts