Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..the Finnish M-39's that are on the market right now. They are accurate, the prices have come down and surplus ammo is dirt cheap.
I'm going to take at least one of my four examples deer hunting in SC this fall. Hunting ammo is cheap too.

------------------
Parallax

[This message has been edited by Parallax (edited 06-12-2000).]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up a beautiful, all macthing, Sako for $125 shipped recently. It is a first-rate rifle. I don't think you could find a nicer rifle for the money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've only got one, so far. VKT that I picked up last summer, before I got my C&R. It's pretty much of a tack driver right out to 500 yards.

I keep threatening to pick up another one, but something else always gets ahead of it in line, so far. Maybe next month!

If you don't have one of these, you are missing out on one of the most accurate C&R rifles going.

They have an awesome amount of history behind them, too. Those of you who aren't familiar with that should bear in mind that almost all of these are rebuilds of rifles that were captured on the battlefield. It doesn't get much more historic than that!

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
So anyone have any good URL's to information on these rifles?

As far as C&R rifles, I'm a Garand man currently. But I'm open to try new things :) Ooops, I mean OLD things. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts