Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried my new muzzle brake out today,"awsome"1 1/4 - 1 3/8'' "[email protected] 52gr. speer h.p. 26grs. varget, #41 primer. 4 five shot groups, 90 degrees,light wind.as soon as i can figure out how to attach a picture, i'll post them. later i'll bed the action. LISTEN TO THESE GUYS !!!! if you already love your mini, for just a few bucks more, you'll find an even greaterl love!! :D :D :D :usa:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Thats good shooten, there stoney. The trick in posting a picture is using the rigth format. Jpeg, gif, etc. then triming it to be under the 20 k. Bill or moderator is working on the site, so things are trimed back some. He should have it fixed soon. What Muzzle brake did you get?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought the double muzzle brake from cheaper than dirt.it fit perfect. i can't believe the difference it made. i don't know if i'll get those kind of groups again,maybe i can try this weekend. my next step is getting ahold of mike for a trigger job and bedding the action. can't wait!!!! i'll have the wife work on the pictures.( i don't have a clue.:confused: ) i should have listened to you guys sooner!:usa:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
definatly!!!:D :D is the trigger adjustable? i don't have feeling in my right hand so i don't want to light of atrigger, but i need rid of the trigger creep. thanks for the help!:beer: :usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts