Perfect Union banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,479 Posts
I have a hot handload jhp in the spout of my beretta .32 and the mag full of fmj. carry it even lightly dressed, swim trunks, lounge pants,etc. I practice @20' on old melons and grapefruit. tutti-frutti.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is an ignorant response. .22 and .32 are, statistically, the most effective self defense rounds. The myth that one must carry as big a cannon as possible for self defense, accompanied by ignorant comments like yours, means people do not take seriously the deadliness of these rounds. Well placed shots are MUCH more a decider of defensiveness than caliber. A small amount of research would prove this out.

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,935 Posts
This is an ignorant response. .22 and .32 are, statistically, the most effective self defense rounds. The myth that one must carry as big a cannon as possible for self defense, accompanied by ignorant comments like yours, means people do not take seriously the deadliness of these rounds. Well placed shots are MUCH more a decider of defensiveness than caliber. A small amount of research would prove this out.
LOL!

You're responding to a guy who posted seven years ago?

How do you know he's even still alive?

So........you're right. You made an ignorant response.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well even tho it’s an old thread, I’ll toss my .02 in on .32acp as one who has a KT P32 and a Beretta 81.
My preferred round is Fiocchi fmj. Compared to the domestic .32acp I’ve used, it feels a bit warmer. Rim lockup is an issue in the p32 with short OAL loads and the Fiocchi round has a much more generous taper from the case to the rim than other makers.
Just my preference, but I don’t mess with any hollow points in anything smaller than 9mm and skip expansion for penetration.
Not a Fiocchi fanboy, don’t shoot much of it in other calibers and have had really bad accuracy out of Fiocchi .223, but it’s my first choice in .32acp.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts