Perfect Union banner

Bedding the gas block. Photos would really help.

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  tri70 
#1 ·
I'm a little confused on this. If the forestock already fits pretty snugly into the gas block will bedding the forestock into the gas block help tone down vibrations and increase accuracy? I haven't seen this mentioned on the "first/best things to do for your mini" yet so I'm wondering if it is an inconsistent or seldom performed accuracy enhancer. I've come across some postings on this but I get things visually better than by reading. Does anyone have pictures of how & what they have done in this area? How much did it help?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thank you Major.
From the paucity of replies from this very active list I must assume that virtually no one does the forend bedding. It must not be very effective or it would be listed as another accuracy aid/cure.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Mr Carbine,
I saw a reference to it in the stickies but wasn't sure what was being described. What did you do to your gun? Any pics anywhere? (Don't tear your gun down to show me. Once I am finished with my gun's improvements I'm leaving it alone for a loooooong time)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.