Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay in getting back to a number of you guy and gals. Had to work out what I hope to be an accessory that is really worth the effort. Also will add a muzzle break if there is enough interest. I am trying to make this something you can build upon, i.e., front sight, tactical light, muzzle break, etc. I won't make a part that I would be ashamed of. I have tried to tie up all the loose ends concerning what the shroud will look like and how it will attach to the mini. I was very concerned that it did no damage to the barrel and was easily removed by the the shooter. Also I tried quite hard to make it affordable. With these two things in mind, the barrel will now be held in place using allen bolts (these never touch the barrel), and will come in a polished or bead blasted stainless steel finish. The other accessory will be a front sight that will mount either near the gas block or near the muzzle on the shroud itself. That can be done any time by just sending the shroud back to me. The shroud weights one pound and is very solid. It balances the rifle perfectly. Keep in mind these are precision machined parts and not cast or extruded aluminum. Price delivered is $105.00. If interested E-mail me and will get one made for you. Thanks, Vance

·
Registered
716 Posts
Bybon,

Can you post more pics of the shroud? I've seen the other posts, but a few pics of your final, perfected model will help. I'll probably buy one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post these new pictures as soon as I am able. New pictures
will have the front sight installed and the new muzzle break. Every thing is modular. You can remove an replace any part at any time yourself and with no damage to the barrel. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts