Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 300 ex that I just installed a 2000lb winch (travellers brand) on the rear of the ATV. I travel around 5-7 miles a day on back roads where trees commonly fall down on the trails, they probably weigh 700-1000lbs so I use the winch to move them, also in case I get stuck. I only payed like 70$ for the winch and it works fine, but I keep hearing people say that they would not pay less than $400 for a ATV winch! Why, if the one I have works fine what is the big deal. I get that some people think price equals quality but like I said, it works.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think that they are considering that quality usually has a higher price than mediocrity. If you are happy and it works than whats the deal?
Thanks for putting the word out on that winch and maybe you could find the time to post a review and some pics with it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, people still think like they are in high school when it comes to price vs. quality. I will get some pics up soon, I bought it from tractor supply (2000lb Travllers Winch, there is also a 3000 for like $50 more.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.