Perfect Union banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with the Accuracy Systems Inc. 4th gen.adj. gas block? It appears to be a better looking version of what they have putting out. With a better adjustment knob and bolt hole placement consistent with factory placement. Pictures of an installed example would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a sneaking suspicion I may need to buy one and let everyone else know what I think. I have to admit right now my interest is based solely on looks.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I wasn't even aware they'd put out a 4G... Looks neat, thought.

I'm betting that most here are in the same boat.

I realize you're not asking for opinions about whether or not you should buy one, but IMHO you're money ahead buying undersized gas port bushings (i.e., .045", .050", and .055") and calling it good. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had been focusing on shoring up ammo supplies and another mini. I still have the mod bug (conservative mods). I have a picture in my head of a Brobee style GB clone ( find the thread for pics) with a 581 series mini in a Hogue stock Choate handguard and the ASI gas block. May take awhile to get around to completing it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
for $340 they can keep it.I'm in the process of adapting an M1/M14 front sight to my 581.Can't stand limited sight options the factory left it with.A simple dovetailed front sight similar to the m14 would be awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts