Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is ant one had experience with the armalite AR-15,Im thinking of buying one any information greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cream of the crop, and you will pay for it. Words of advice, do not let a dealer order one for you.....by from instock only dealers. If not....you may die before you see it. LTS

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rugster, sence you are in the market check out www.auctionarms.com you can compare prices and guns. I have a DPMS I like alot,and they have a new lite 16" it looks like a M-4 and at 51/2 lp, I am thinking about that one mysalfe...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Recognizing that the Armalite is the cream of the crop, how does the Eagle/Armalite compare? I know Armalite bought out Eagle a few years ago, but I don't know if they made any changes.

Also, how to I confirm if I have a chrome lined barrel or not, along with verifying the chamber specs?

I bought my Eagle/Armalite new a few years ago, but haven't really done much with it yet. I've decided I'll probably keep it, so I want to learn all I can about them and the AR/15 in general...i.e., maintenance, springs, accurizing, etc.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts