Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about this company? Are their uppers any good? Specifically the challenger. This is my first build and i don't want to buy any junk but my pockets aren't very deep. So i need something decent and at a good price. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this company? Are their uppers any good? Specifically the challenger. This is my first build and i don't want to buy any junk but my pockets aren't very deep. So i need something decent and at a good price. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
My son bought one of ARP's 6.8 SPC 16" uppers a couple of years ago. It's a great shooter...accurate and reliable.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I would take a look at Palmetto State Armory as well.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Their stuff is top notch quality. I have one of their 7.62x39 barrels and I can shoot one ragged hole 5-shot group at 100yds with factory Hornady 123gr SST ammo. Their 6.8 and 5.56 is extremely high quality as well. Just look at 68forums and everything they have to say about his stuff. It is a good way to go for your first upper because it is such high quality, it will last you a very long time.

I'm an advocate for assembling the rifle yourself, so you can get exactly what you want. But if this is exactly what you want, you couldn't have chosen/built better.

If you are on a budget and this is a little steep, check out Del-ton and JSESurplus. They have a few nice uppers as well to choose from. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts