Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Operation:Mindcrime
3,036 Posts
There are a couple factors in what will be our likely reality.

1. Hilary Clinton will likely be the next POTUS

2. Given one is likely, there will most likely be a 2nd Clinton Assault Weapons Ban.

Dont just right reps, by the dam ARs, as many types as you can.

Start thinking about future moves in this game of chess. We need to strongly push for her indictment.

·
3,036 Posts
BTW: Its the Govts and militarys fault that the AR is so popular. Everyone wants what they are using.

Reactions: magnomark

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
There are a couple factors in what will be our likely reality.

1. Hilary Clinton will likely be the next POTUS

2. Given one is likely, there will most likely be a 2nd Clinton Assault Weapons Ban.

Dont just right reps, by the dam ARs, as many types as you can.

Start thinking about future moves in this game of chess. We need to strongly push for her indictment.
Yes, and particularly in the PRK, we are also under assault on the ammunition front. I have budgeted $250 a month through the end of the year for reloadable ammo purchases. (rimfire rnds excepted). :D :D

·
3,036 Posts
Yes, and particularly in the PRK, we are also under assault on the ammunition front. I have budgeted $250 a month through the end of the year for reloadable ammo purchases. (rimfire rnds excepted). :D :D
So far all that have issues with the black rifle, might want to get one. When it comes, ammo, mags, parts, etc., will be plentiful.

BTW - need reloading supplies, PM about M855 bullets for 223 reloading, or 5.56 if ya got the brass.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
Not to be left out, the New York Daily News sent a "journalist" out to see what it's "really like..."

Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud - NY Daily News
LMAO!!!!

i couldn't get through this whole article without laughing hysterically. this "man" must be the sissiest "man" currently walking the planet earth. an AR 15 "bruised" his shoulder? REALLY?.....have much trouble opening a screw off beer top, suzie? :D an AR 15 couldn't bruise the shoulder of my 5 year old niece!

oh so scary....oh so scary.....i'm surprised the man who wrote this article has the strength and stamina to lift the pen he wrote it with.....thank goodness for keyboards right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
My question, why if most if not all these shootings take place in or @t gun free zones
why are the talking heads not pointing this out? Time to ban gun free zones not guns!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
As a firearms instructor in the Army way back in 1970 just before I got out, we would show the 'cruits how easy it was to control the M16 by placing the buttstock on our nose and chin and firing a rd. Never even had to blow my nose after shooting it that way.

PTSD, Bruised shoulder, hearing loss . . . . all a libitard's lie, not a sissyboy's wet dream but a calculated lie to scare the sheeple. The editor of the paper should be held to task for printing propaganda and calling it news.

Reactions: TJohn

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
They did something similar with a M14 to the balls at Campbell in 68 but they were shooting blanks..

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought my very first Evil Black Rifle just last week :ph34r: in anticipation of a possible rush, but at this point, I'm not sure it will materialize (for now).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts