Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ive been looking at folders and pistolgrip stocks for the mini-14 but I cant find any that I like. I have always wondered if there is something like a AR-15 look-alike stock for the mini-14? The same type of pistolgrip and buttstock, perhaps also telescopic like the M4 has, and a front type stock for accessories like foregrip and lights and so on. Ive seen u guys but foregrips and lights on by drilling and installing a small piece of weavermount but Id be very interested if anyone knows of such a thing as a AR-15/M-16 type stock for the mini-14. I live in Sweden where it is really hard to get to buy an AR-15, thats why I want to trick out my mini-14 to look like one :)
Anyways thanks for all help.
/D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im a lefty so the bullpup is out of the question.
Nice to see that others share my interest in such a stock. I agree to the fact that the choate isnt so nice.
I guess an AR-15 stock for the mini-14 doesnt exist, yet?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have seen a prototype of this stock before. It was made by a place called stock options. They were the first to produce american made synthetic stocks for the ak. I had their flyer about 8 years ago. That outfit has changed many times over. That stock was cool though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info Thickie!
I cant find them on the web, you wouldnt perhaps know if they have a website?
Thanks
/D

·
Registered
156 Posts
No' I dont know of any web site. Im not even sure of the name they are going by now. The stock was in the prototype stage and I believe they sold out before producing it. Im sure you could make one of your own with a standard synthetic some acra glas gel and some determination you can make it yourself. I have done simular things before. If they dont make it the way you want it make it yourself.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Finally found the pic I was lloking for! I knew I'd seen this somwhere before.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
That is an interesting stock any idea who made it and how available might they be.

:beer: :rapid:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts