Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have in my possession two Ar 15 magazines. Each 30 rd, in good shape, slightly used, obviously pre ban, on the bottom it says Parsons Precision Products. I do not own a AR 15 so they do me no good. They do have the black plastic follower. I was curious if anyone could enlighten me as to the value of these critters. I could not find any info on them anywhere. Thanks in advance for the replies!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are aluminum, anodized finish, dull grey

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most USGI mags go for between $10.00 and $30.00, depending on their condition - $30.00 being new in wrapper. I don't have any Parsons, but I am pretty sure they are USGI.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Shadowblade
Most USGI mags go for between $10.00 and $30.00, depending on their condition - $30.00 being new in wrapper. I don't have any Parsons, but I am pretty sure they are USGI.
Thank You for the information...I appreciate the response
Have a good one!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Parsons are USGI magazines. There is a later issue green anti-tilt follower which is preferred. They are cheap and easy to install (about $1.50). Used mags like yours typically go for about $15. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts