Perfect Union banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which best website that has good price for ar-15 accessories?
I looked at bravocompanyusa.com.. is it good site for accessories?

·
Registered
57 Posts
My favorite is MidwayUSA. They carry a large variety of accessories from many manufacturers and the site tells you when you're looking at an item if they have it in stock. If they have it in they ship pretty fast. They also participate in NRA Roundup so you can donate when you place your order if you'd like to.

·
2 Hawks Tomahawks of Ariz
93 Posts
I get most of my stuff off ebay, it's usually cheaper than most any retailer online.

Rarely do I get a better deal elsewhere.

BCM has stuff you can't get on ebay and they make some great parts but there is rarely a bargain there.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Here is the list of sites that I visit for accessories:
BCM
Spikes Tactical
Cheaper than Dirt
MidwayUSA
Brownells
Optics Planet*
Combat Hunting*

*These vendors carry some good stuff, but you need to look at what you're buying (check reviews), as some of the components or accessories may be more applicable for toys or AirSoft than an actual .223/5.56 AR.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I would tell you, but then I'd have to... :lol:

But seriously...

Watch for sales! This the BEST way to find deals on AR-15 accessories.

Also, buy your components around national holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July), or days that are notorious for shopping (e.g. "Black Friday").

Certain manufacturers, like Troy Industries, provide substantial discounts during holidays and "shopping" days.

I've scored excellent deals using this method.

e-Bay is another good way to find good deals too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this is going to sound funny but you can find allot of name brand items on AMAZON, such as TROY, Yankee Hill Machine, Spikes Tactical Amazon.com: spikes tactical . Aside from that you can find Great deals on GG&G GG&G Tactical Rifle Accessories - Military & Assault Rifle Parts For Sale I also buy from Brownells Rifle Parts on Sale for All Major Brands/Models - Brownells If your former Military you can go to Military War Fighter MilitaryWarfighter.com Military and Law Enforcement Gear call and ask for Matt he owns the company and is former Paratrooper, tell him your Military or Veteran and he will give you a code for discounts. Daniels Defense is a bit pricey but it is Top shelf product. Peace.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my laptop was broken, took to the town for repair and just got it back so its been awhile since I have been here..

I like midwayusa.com, I just ordered 500 rounds for $260.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It really depends on what accessory you are looking for. I buy from several different sites because I usually look for the lowest price. I rarely buy from Ebay, unless I am looking for something lightly used.

GrabAGun.com and Buds Gun Shop usually have the lowest prices (with shipping) by a wide margin, granted they carry what you are looking for. Some other sites that have unique and high quality accessories are La Rue (optics mounts), Impact Weapons Components (sling, bipod, and light mounts), SWFA (optics and mounts), Vikings Tactics (sling components) etc.

GG&G, Midwest Industries, Bravo Co., Magpul, Knights Armament, Troy, etc all make and sell quality components. I probably own at least one accessory made by almost all of them. Many of their accessories can be purchased direct or through other retailers.

Unfortunately Google no longer shows "shopping" results in their searches, so you can't easily compare prices. If you know what you are looking for you just have to put in the extra effort of manually going from site to site to find the best price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a few more that I like... Palmetto State Armory, Primary Arms, Hamlund Tactical,SWFA, LaRue, Gear Sector, Brownells.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
As Seen On Tv...................Okay by profile of photo I'm guessing Danika Patrick.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts