Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, over at the Firing Line forums in the rifle section there is a post about those lousy Mini 14's, one boastfull fellow says he will pay for shipping and give you $100.00 if your mini will shoot under 8" at 100 yards, any takers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bob:

What do you expect from PCTFL? Not to get a flame thread started but if you are a Ruger or Smith fan, you'll be hard pressed to get any positive responses over there.

What did me in on PC TFL was more than one Moderator bashing anyone who believe the Pledge should have the "one nation under God" phrase. I could handle the constant condescending arrogance on the part of most of Moderators but the God thing did it for me.

Personally speaking, giving the PCTFL the time of day is not worth $100.00 to me.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I let my mini speak for itself at the range. My mini sent one AR shooter home in a grumpy mood already! If their be any others I'll send them home too!!!.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes I understand Cajungeo but you need to know that on another certain forum there are infalible laws set forth some of those include:

Any Ruger product is defective by virtue of the late William B. Ruger's influence with the mag cap. laws in 1994.

Any S&W revolver with MIM parts is unworthy of ownership.

Ruger Mini 14/30 rifles are only a notch or two above a Daisy Red Rider in terms of quality. They are incapable of accurate fire.

Anyone who ascribes to IN GOD WE TRUST on our coinage or ONE NATION UNDER GOD is a mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging result of incest needing enlightenment.

How come so many Prisons use the Mini 14? How come so many LEO's use em?

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I have seen a few snobish people like that before, and have learned their is no talking to them, or their little circle of friends. Its just a waste of time, their minds are sealed shut!. I'm just thankful the members at this forum have intelligent open minds, and thats why we have come so far in such a short period of time.
I'm with you djskit, but my engraving would look like chicken scratches. Would have to have it done. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's funny djskit. I once saw a sign in an auto salvage yard that said: "IN GOD WE TRUST. ALL OTHERS PAY CASH".

I admit that I have strongly held views and may be outspoken. The difference is I won't try to belittle someone who disagrees with me on here or face to face.

Rugster likes the Ruger Revolver line. I prefer Smith and Wesson. That said, I believe the Ruger offerings are better made and will probably outlast the Smiths.

Furthermore, I am not in love with the .223 cartridge since my primary use for a rifle is close range brush hunting. Nevertheless, the .223 is fun to shoot, it's economical and I dang sure don't want to stand in front of one anytime soon. For a shtf tool, a Mini 14 makes alot of sense. Do I plan to bash anyone here because they prefer the .223? No.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What's the URl to the thread, please....?

I can send him two tomorrow that will beat 8" groups by about 7" of his wager.

Hmmm......a fool and his money....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts