Perfect Union banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have looked at Nikon's M-223 1x4 scope that is designed for the AR platform and was wondering if anyone has tried one on their Mini 14?

If so how do you mount it? Ruger rings or use a scope base and Nikon's mount?

The scope is designed for the 55 grain .223 round so I am thinking it should work fine on a Mini 14. Just want some real world experience from anyone who has used it.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
I like Nikon's, I have a 3x9x40 on my mini 6.8, good name and adjustments are true.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i had a cabelas caliber specific .223 55gr scope on my mini-14 ranch, which i believe would be the same as the nikon. And it worked great with the mini as i'm sure the nikon will. i now like to just use the iron sights for shootig.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This forum should be named the mini 14 forum. It is pretty much all it is about.
Well this IS the part of the forum set aside for Mini 14 or Mini 30 chats.

So what is the problem? :confused:

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
This forum should be named the mini 14 forum. It is pretty much all it is about.
Its kinda like the AR15.com, except we are just a small sub forum with lots of common folk with a common platform. Mini 14, 30, target and 6.8, its the best place on the web to find info on this gun. The good thing is we have other sub forums we will talk about other rifles.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts