Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see any posts about these yet. I got mine two months ago at a gun show. Very well made and accurate with one of the best triggers I've tried yet on a military rifle.
If you don't have one you're missing out!
JS

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked up one a couple of months ago and I'm very happy with the workmanship. Everything that can be seen and can't be seen is polished and perfect. The bore is shiny enough to shave in. I made up some brass from .284 cases and tried some loads, It shot quit well with minimum loads of H4895 and IMR 3031 with Sierra 150 Gr. boatails. (3 inch groups with open sights) I want to put a scope on her and work up a real load. I got a box of Portuguese 7.5 swiss at a gunshow last week But have not had a day off when it wasn't raining to try them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loaded up some with surplus M118 173 grain FMJ-BT bullets and IMR4064. The best for accuracy was 39.9 grains. I actaully got a group at 100 yards that measured .990" with calipers! Also I've gotten groups of 1.50" with same bullet and IMR4350. Indep brass and Federal GM210M primers were used. The Swiss GP11 ammo is great too but it's berdan pimed. The Portugese Indep stuff is boxer but the accuracy isn't as good as the GP11.
JS

·
Registered
581 Posts
I got a 90% K31 last spring before they had the price drop. You should get one of the $90 shooters from AIM before they dry up.

Looks like there will be Hornady ammo soon.

Dennis Jenkins

Originally posted by Swede
I've been thinking of getting one. So you guys think they're worth it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts