Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any person had any problems with internet websites that you have purchased magazines from, have they sent them on time, not 6 months down the track or not at all?.

How long have you waited before you received your magazines?

:eek:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hey gunrunner, whoya haven de trouble widt? I have ordered Mags, and other stuff from: Midway, Midsouth, Cheaper than Dirt, Delta Force, CDNN, Cabellas, & NW Shooters Support. Haven't had a problem yet. Maby I've just been lucky, and my turn is a comming? I'd get on the horn with their Customer Service, and ask WHATSS UUUP!!!! The longest I've had to wait is 3 weeks, the average is 10 days or less. Maby we should start a Post for Companies with poor service, so we can all stear clear?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Usually less than a week. If I order on Sunday, I am sure to get them on Monday at the latest. Depends if you live in a rural area, depends if they ship them UPS, FedEx or speedee delivery.

You live in New Zealand though. It might take a while.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi satan2635
your commennts: You live in New Zealand though. It might take a while.

//// Yes you are correct about my location. I orded them 26 Feb & it goes via United States Postal Service and Air/Express Mail used for orders shipped outside the continental US.

I just want to see them, I asked for a tracking number from customer services but they have not replied, it was only yesterday that I asked for this. www.gunaccessories.com

:ar15:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just received a reply from customer services, they said they sent the mags 28th Feb & it should take two weeks.

I guess that UPS is the only service that has the tracking service, as I have no tracking number.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Well at least you know they are on the way! ( and about time!) It sounds like they might have been on back order, and they just sent them when they got them. I've noticed several companies tell you over the phone as you are ordering wheather they are in stock or not. Some tell you the quanities in stock at their web site. If not, I try to remember to ask if all items are instock, and when can I expect them. Some times I forget. Am glad you are finally getting your order!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi cajungeo
Yes I'm glad the mags are on the way to me, it's taken so far, 5 weeks to get the permit to import from the police, but this is ok, just a lot of paperwork that's all.

Another subject: it seems that the larger the mags, say 40 rd there are more problems with them, I think the John Mason should be great with 30rd mags. I have never seen 40 rd mason mags & mason mags that are S/S, so I ordered blued.

I think that large mags for the mini 14 is the most needed, as well as they look great with the mags, like a sports car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts