Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..collecting military surplus firearms?
I've been at it for better than 10 years now and there is no better time to get a C&R FFL and start collecting.
There are many, many fine milsurp firearms available for the lowest prices since the 60's factoring in inflation. And shooting these pieces of history is very satisfying.

Visit my sites and my liinks to learn more about it.
Parallax's C&R Homepage
http://home.earthlink.net/~paralax1/crhomepage.htm

------------------
Parallax

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in California and I am interested in obtaining my C&R FFL but, last week when I asked a guy at the local gun shop if he knew the numbers of the forms I neded to fill out, He told me "Dont even bother applying for it, the Feds will issue it but, California DOJ dose not recognize C&R LIC's, so even if you get it, if you use it (In Cali) its a felony"

Is this true?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
About 4yrs. ago made the small error of buying an SKS,OK ,learn from your mistakes.
Then,when the 91/59s came on the market, thought there would be no harm in throwing down $50 for a bolt action rifle. Uh,oh.
that thing was beautiful and even Fat-fingered Freddy had it down to wood and metal for cleaning in about 4 min w/o any out side help. Sort of like me in my youth, cheap and easy, I knew I was in trouble. Now on this side of 12 Mosins,a couple SKS, a couple Enfields, Mausers,and MAS I even have made a $100 a month spot in the budget
for supporting my habit and the kids are looking pretty good since they quit eating so much. By the way those little foam ear plugs help to keep the whining from ruining your dinner. Nice hobby, ENJOY, bikes

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I had started in the early sixtys when I was 18 years old then I'd be the one talking about all those non import marked $29.00 milsurp rifles that I would now own.

GG

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yes, I have discovered this hobby. What an utterly complete waste of money! All of the money I have wrapped up in C&R guns could not have been spent in any BETTER WAY!!:lol: The one true problem is, that C&R guns are more addicting than Crack, or so I have heard.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
..collecting military surplus firearms?
I've been at it for better than 10 years now and there is no better time to get a C&R FFL and start collecting.
There are many, many fine milsurp firearms available for the lowest prices since the 60's factoring in inflation. And shooting these pieces of history is very satisfying.

Visit my sites and my liinks to learn more about it.
Parallax's C&R Homepage
http://home.earthlink.net/~paralax1/crhomepage.htm

------------------
Parallax
yer homepage link is bogus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts