Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have my scope, I'm thinking of buying a laser/light combo for my tactical mini 14. Beings that it's just something to make the rifle "tacticool", I'm not wanting to spend alot of money on it. At the same time, if the thing is going to wobble, not hold zero, or otherwise be just a complete embarrassment, I rather not even get one.

I've seen some for as low as $60. I'd be willing to spend around $100. It would be nice for the light to be at least 100 lumens and for the laser to be reasonably accurate at 20-30 yards and hold zero. Any of you guys have a cheap laser/light combo that you would recommend?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far I've found the Streamlight TLR-2 has good reviews. It has a 110 lumen light and a laser sight for $120-$130. At this point, I'm looking to see if there is one cheaper that offers acceptable quality.

I noticed Barska makes one for $70 that has a 200 lumen light, but has mixed reviews.

Most of the bad reviews seem to come from people mounting them on a pistol rail. Has anyone tried either of these or similar priced item?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.