Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in my college English class we discussed pro gun/anti gun stuff. To my horror i was the only pro-gunner in the room... and my parents wonder why i hate this place :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where are you going to school? I would have probably gon ballistic if it happened to me but then that's what they want us to do!! When I was a freshman we had to present 5 papers each quarter. I got an A+ on my paper about MLK and I got an A+ on my paper about the KKK and their history!! You can talk your way or write your way out of anything in school!! Keep on studying and don't stop because of a hormone rage or anything!! Get all the education you can and then try to keep some young head full of mush from falling for the liberalist propaganda that so infiltrates our society today!!!

G

·
ask them why sara brady is buying hi powered rifles and million mom marchers are shooting innocent people in the back with an illegal tec 9?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
1911, I heard about Sarah Brady (shows how 2-faced she is) but I missed the Tec-9 incident. Could you tell me more or send a link pertaining to this?

:sniper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts