Perfect Union banner

another mag question

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Tom B 
G
#1 ·
Is there any company who makes all the parts for the mini 14 hi caps so you could put it together yourself?

#3 ·
I have had the best luck with PMI 30rd mags. Best price I have found for them NIW was at gunpartscorp.com. Wolff Gunsprings has Ruger 30rd mag spring replacements that can be used in aftermarket mags. Only followers that I have found (good ones) come from Ruger or PMI. Hope this helps.

#4 ·
Tom B, I tried your link for gunpartscorp.com. I would like to find a couple more 20 or 30 round Presicion Magazines. Couldn't find them at that URL. How long ago did you get yours there?

#6 ·
Thank you, Tom B. I found them, and sent an email to their sales group to answer who makes them. I'll let all know what I hear from them.

Prices weren't too bad.

#8 ·
Originally posted by 1911greg
so can you actually build a entire mag from there parts?
That would be against federal (and some states) regulations.

You can't make a new hi-cap from replacement parts. Yes, all the parts may be individually available. Yes, you won't get caught, likely.

Unless, of course, you go on public BBS forums like this one and start asking how to do it.

Personally I don't care what you do or don't do with your guns or anything else in your life, but be forewarned that what you are contemplating is illegal, and is off limits on this board.

#10 ·
You can buy everything except the mag bodies. Under the law the bodies are considered to be the mag and cannot be made anymore except for LEO. Springs and followers can still be made and sold. Also it is illegal to modify a post ban mag to render it capable of holding more than 10rds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.