Perfect Union banner

Ammo Score..more or less.

Tips and Tricks 
2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  OldCinco 
I stopped into a local indoor range the other day and found they were rationing people 100rds a day on .223/5.56. Picked up a few boxes of Prvi Partizan, PMC Xtac 5.56, and a box of Independence because I haven't tried it (even though they were asking over $15 per 20rd.) I'm not sure what the fuss is about it, it seems really rough yet expensive in comparison to everything I have. Except the crappy Greek Olympic 55gr stuff where the brass seems very cheap and flimsy, that will shoot out of my 186-series just not very well.

Before this mess kicked off I traded 90% scrap silver coins to a friend for Olympic, Wolf, and PMC Bronze/Xtac M855. Also Bought 55gr Fiocchi & 62gr Armscor .223rem @ $20 per 50rd box. I got real lucky when my buddy came home from the Marines and found 5 stripper clips of 5.56 green tip stuffed into a random pouch in his deployment pack. Sidenote: Those look ROUGH, more so than handling can do. The size of the body/shoulder dents was surprising.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.