Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike put this one together last year and took it to the Soldier of Fortune Gun Show in Las Vegas. It did very well and he has had lots of inquiries for assemblies. It's part AK and part STG58. Had a contest to pick out the name for it. He still has the prototype which is for sale. Caliber is 762X39. Enjoy!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thats sure an interesting AK. I check the AK site out all the time but my computer won,t let me loggon. A box pops up and says Your current security settings prohibit you from running Active X controls? I,ve only had a PC for 6 months so I,m not to savvy with these things, to old I guess! Hell I don,t want to mess with this thing I,d probably mess it up.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flak 2.....
Know what you mean. I learn somethin new every day with this thing. If possible, you might want to see if you can at least email the webmaster/administrator and tell him what you are experiencing. They are pretty good at troubleshooting various problems and have helped me several times. If you cannnot at least do that, I will email them for you and advise them of your problem to see what can be done to rectify it. Have a great evening and look forward to seeing you around here. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
SixT I though about e mailen them but I can read the posts so thats good. I just have to hit OK when the security thing pops up. Theres good info there on the fixes for AK,s. I knew about the ROM. SAR,s before I bought them. Both were easy fixes. I will say those AK boys are always into something. I see more ideas tossed around there than any other board! I used to go to an HK board for entertainment just to read posts but they kicked a bunch of the guys off so no more laughs their. Must not be to many AK owners around here SixT. Is that new K VAR rifle going to use a milled Firing Line reciever? or Bulgi?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flak 2
Have personally spoke with Vartan (of K-Var) numerous times when I used to work for Mike at The Firingline. Him and Mike are pretty tight and they get together a few times a year. K-Var is using they're own receivers from what I remember. Vatan flew over some real live bodies as well as owning the Military Spec machines that produce the Bulgie receiver, so they are producing they're own.....or at least that was the last thing I had heard a few months back from Mike. Vartan owns some pretty "high tech" machinery (the real McCoy that produced military spec receivers) and he flew over some arsenal people to put on his staff and had planned on doing his own receivers for his assemblies. Have a good one! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts