Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
If it is anything like the one for the AR 15, save your money. When I got the AR video I thought it would cover rebarreling and total takedown. It did little more than a basic fieldstrip. The guy that did the demo had the most mono tone voice I have ever heard, what a sleeper.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hope this review helps. First, Bob Dunlap is not overly excited about the mini 14 and it sorta shows. He is more impressed with the SKS design ( have that one also ). My wife is the nervous type and sometimes she asks me to put on one of my "gun disassembly videos" so she can get to sleep. But I like him. I don't need glitz and show biz cr*p. I just want the facts. Bob is really sharp. So you will find a history, cleaning, complete take down, gas block, even the bolt ( barrel isn't removed though ). Also some after market add ons. As I recall there is nothing or next to nothing about the mini 30. I am placing an order at Brownells soon and having them throw on the Browning High Power video. I like em. You watch it and generally pick up something or some info. Besides they are 23.00 bucks at Brownells. And my wife has been having trouble sleeping lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.