Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed this Accuracy Systems Harmonic Stabilizer on my Mini today. Had to turn down the stock gas buffer on my lathe for a perfect fit. The system works incredibly well. I highly recommend spending the extra $$$ for the Accuracy Systems Stabilizer with adjustable gas block.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks really good. Did the rifle start with the long barrel at first? I'm planning to build mine to be very similar to this, and wanted to pair that same flash hider to a strutted barrel. I'm concerned with the flash hider taking up too much space behind the muzzle and not leaving enough room for the strut.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks really good. Did the rifle start with the long barrel at first? I'm planning to build mine to be very similar to this, and wanted to pair that same flash hider to a strutted barrel. I'm concerned with the flash hider taking up too much space behind the muzzle and not leaving enough room for the strut.
Yes the barrel was a stock 16' which I cut down to 14.5 and welded on the flash hider to bring it back to the legal 16"

·
Registered
355 Posts
This is my AS mini30 build in a M1A stock. I did all the stockmods and rattlecan camo. They did the brace, flash hider and trigger job. I’ve only function checked it after changing out the gas bushing to calm down the excessive ejection.
Plant Wood Air gun Machine gun Grass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts