Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
James Yeager is a total disgrace and a blight on the entire shooting community. He is doing irreparable harm to the cause to maintain and sustain our Second Amendment rights. I've had enough of him and his utter stupidity.

·
Toujours Pret!
71 Posts
Agree with you 100%.

It's very unfortunate that internet tough guys get so much attention, but it doesn't surprise me. Just the way of the world anymore.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Here's what I think !

I guess that those who love guns alot , need to unit and not knock each other ! :angry:

I doubt if that guy in that video was even in the service or in a war zone himself , unless Missouri qualifies ! :rolleyes:

This is just to funny , no wonder the antis never give up ! :(

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yeager is what he is and has his own opinions, I've seen some of his videos... I'll be honest and say I have seen worse. I'll agree calling people out would be far from professional but I haven't had a chance to see that particular video.

I'm more of a Hickok45 fan:) Seems like a likeable fella that isn't over opinonated.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Metalhead, precisely. Hickok45 does the shooting community proud, Yeager? Not so much.

If you consider running way from your colleagues while they are under attack, and not joining them in returning fire, "brave."

Then Yeager is your man!

:)

·
Toujours Pret!
71 Posts
Just gets better and better..........

·
Registered
190 Posts
That video just may get him and his ego both a little visit from the Men in Black.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Permit

Saw where the State of Tennessee just revoked his concealed carry permit.
I am sorry to see that happen. Be carefull what you say.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually had taken down my video criticizing Yeager thinking maybe I should just leave well enough alone.

But....I just put it back up again.

Responsible gun owners better start speaking up when they see and hear irresponsible people like people like Yeager doing and saying things they should not be doing and saying.

He is a disgrace and a danger to himself and others.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
James Yeager is a Disgrace - Part II - Or: How to Get Your CCW Permit Yanked in One Easy Step

·
Registered
34,512 Posts
"operation back pedal"

JY & lawyer. Lawyer talks some sense.

+2 on hickok45.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I watched a few of His vids, which I never knew about before about a week ago. He lost credibility with me with his vid ".40s suck". Then his now famous rant vid hits and it obvious this guy is a total hot head. His forum is nothing but a "your gun sucks" internet pissing contest also.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
James Yeager is a total disgrace and a blight on the entire shooting community. He is doing irreparable harm to the cause to maintain and sustain our Second Amendment rights. I've had enough of him and his utter stupidity.
In some of his videos James says what a lot of people wish they had the guts to say.

·
Registered
190 Posts
In some of his videos James says what a lot of people wish they had the guts to say.
Posting such a diatribe on the internet is not a matter of guts, more a lack of common sense and self control.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I watched his "1911's suck" video...

That video alone discredited him from having any kind of common sense. His arguing was distasteful at best.

I, too, am more of a Hickok45 kinda guy. He is like me, all guns are fun with safety and proper shooting range :) I will even soot a glock from time to time (Won't buy one but they sure shoot good). Living in NY the only handguns I can really buy anymore are 1911's...oh, darn :D

In honesty, its probably good they suspended his permit. He seems like a hothead, to me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
But I'm telling you, all that psychopathic anger just makes him a RIOT in the sack. I got anal FISSURES!!!
Oh, man.... I sure as hell didn't want that visual stuck in my imagination :eek: :wacko:

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"Tactical fetal position"

Love it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts