Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I became very ill lastyear with crohns, its been a Terrible battle. Lost 4 bags worth of blood, lost 70 lbs in 4 months. Using the bathroom 35+ times a day all with severe pain and shark attack blood loss.they have me on chemo and biologics, they're kind of working. But as my intestine healed it turned into bad scar tissue, this scar tissue has a possibility of being cancerous..in going next Wednesday for surgery, they may remove just scar tissue, they may remove whole colon, they may remove even more if the test is positive for the c word. The recovery is a week long in hospital plus 2 months at home. I'm just requesting some prayers if you guys could, thank you God bless and stay safe gentlemen

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
prayer going up. all that happens to those that are called to honor Him is sooner or later going to Glorify Our Lord, as he prays for us also.

Reactions: RJF

·
Draw, Varmint!
782 Posts
Two relevant DVD's that you should definitely watch:

1. Dr. Andrew Saul's, '
'.

Nobel Laureate, Dr. Albert Schweitzer once called Dr. Max Gerson, 'The smartest doctor who has ever lived!' and, 'Why Not'? Dr. Schweitzer and his wife, BOTH, publicly acknowledged that they owed Dr. Gerson their lives!

Yes, I will say a prayer for you.

Reactions: Marlin 45 carbine

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sad to state that apatriot has not made a log in since this last post thread. hope he's well.
Hey bud surgery went well, some people hijacked this thread and were bickering on it which turned me off of the forums for awhile, but I'm back now surgery went well thanks be to God, have my complete health back and a new job as an EMT soon to be Firefighter.. God bless you all, if anyone has any questions related to IBD I am here and more than happy to help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts