Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gunrunner, I have a pre-ban 90 rounder by MWG, and it feeds without any problems. Loading is slow but that can be expected. Are you a LEO or an FFL dealer if not be careful because the ones your looking at are post ban and are restricted. If you are an LEO for $96.00 you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi O'Reilly
Question: how is the plastic magazine, is it strong? any problems with it being plastic?.

I guess that you can not store Ammo in the magazine, their would be a problem long term?

How would the magazine stay in the rifle, it's 3.6 lb weight, is their something extra holding it onto the rifle?

I'm not a Leo but live outside the USA.

:2guns:

·
Registered
72 Posts
GunRunner, The plastic is stout, it can survive handling without a problem. Don't store it loaded for a long period of time it will weaken the spring. I have stored ammo in mine up to three months and have not experienced a problem. The Drum will stay secure in the rifle without any other device, but while you are shooting use your arm to support it, it is not uncomfortable to use.

·
Registered
398 Posts
O'Reilly.Doesn't that 90 rnder get heavy after a while,and how do you
support it if/when you target practice with the rifle ? Or is it all about
"spray and pray" ? I'd love to shoot a mini-14 with this thing on the side.
Anyway you look at it,AWESOME.bg's

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi bg's

my friend always shoots in the prone position.

It would be great to have atleast one on hand, just for fun, I guess that loading the mag would take 15 minutes or more?

:ar15:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts