Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting e mail from some of the dists,they ahve 500 rd boxes at 9 censt a round. Tell ya what midway,natchez and CTD..stick it in your arse. Amo is coming down and the local reloaders are seeling at 25 cents a round, things are getting back to normal.:)

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Where are you ****? Nothing's anywhere near normal here in Ohio. Fifty cents are round is cheap and rare. More common is to find none at all. Walmart "sells" it for 26 cents a round, but they never have any.

· Registered
37 Posts
Nothing's anywhere near normal here in Ohio.
Nothing near normal in South Carolina either. Just paid, ('cause they had 'em in stock for a split second), $1.50 each for .223 at Academy Sports. Now that was hollow points, I'm sure that makes a BIG difference. The good and bad of Academy Sports is that they (good) had them in stock but (bad) limit was one box per person per day. My wife and I both bought a box.

· communism hater
3,917 Posts
I stocked up after the last shortage and havent let my stockpile dwindle down to less than 1000rds of 223. I have yet to buy a single round of ammunition during all this bs and Im still shooting. Im heading out Sunday to test some handloads. I bought some 53gr sierra match Im gonna try in my del-ton and mini-14. Making some loads with H335 and Tac powder. I love reloading.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.