Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Remarkable Warrior!

I want to thank you for posting this video as it shows that no matter how long a Warrior is off the field they are always a Warrior.
I can only imagine how he felt holding the replica of the weapon he used in the War as a sniper.
Amazing shot, amazing man, amazing Warrior.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Man, that brought a tear to my eye.
I was recently on a flight to Orlando and three old guys were sitting across the asile from me. Turns out two were WWII vets, one a Marine and one a Navy vet, right behind them was a Viet Nam vet that was in Special Forces form 60 to 69, he was the youngster of the three. It was an honor to sit near these old warriors who had never met each other and listen to them give each other **** about their branches of the service.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
nice, thank you. I would not wanna be on the bad side of that man. That was damn good shooting with that tiny scope.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Speaking of you Bravo Foxtrots AKA MP's.... We had several battalion sized brawls in our barracks before my first deployment.. Usually started by some drunk jackass on the 3rd deck chucking a beer can at someone passing by on the first deck.. then the insults would fly.. and next thing you know you have a platoon heading up to third deck to whip some ass.. Of course the guy who started it retaliates by calling up his whole company and it only snowballs from there..

THe MP's showed up and just video taped the whole thing. LOL they had absolutely NO intention of getting involved in a brawl involving 6-800 grunts 3 days away from going to Fallujah :D we had guys getting hung off the 3rd deck, beer bottles tracing bubbly, fizzy trails across the compound and bouncing off people's grapes :D IT WAS AMAZING!!!

When we can't get drunk and brawl with civillians, we get drunk and beat the hell out of our SISTER services, If that fails then we get drunk and brawl with each other.. Makes no difference..We just like to fight :D

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
ya you'll grow out of it someday we all do.

·
Tracker
178 Posts
I was in a few brawls with the wingnuts when we got to use their shower point. Those bastards had it made clean Clothes & sheet hot food dry place to sleep.
But mostly cold BEER!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.