Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being in law enforcement, I work a lot of shoplifting cases for the local Wal Mart. Yesterday, I was talking to the store's asset protection manager. He told me Wal Mart will be selling $500 AR 15s at 5am on Black Friday. He was not sure what brand, but he said they are normaly in the $700 dollar range. I'm thinking DPMS Oracles since I know Wal Mart has been selling those. Anyone else have any info?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Being in law enforcement, I work a lot of shoplifting cases for the local Wal Mart. Yesterday, I was talking to the store's asset protection manager. He told me Wal Mart will be selling $500 AR 15s at 5am on Black Friday. He was not sure what brand, but he said they are normaly in the $700 dollar range. I'm thinking DPMS Oracles since I know Wal Mart has been selling those. Anyone else have any info?
Are those DPMS Oracles any good?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're pretty basic. They have a CAA stock which is kind of ugly. The main thing I don't like is they have a low pro picatinny rail gas block. Other than that, they seem okay, just an economic M4 style rifle. My friend had one and it was reliable.

·
Tracker
178 Posts
Evrey Walmart?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure about every store. The PD I work for will have officers working extra store security in the morning, so I'll have them see what they find out. They will be there before the sale starts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts