Perfect Union banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just figured i would throw this out there for all you guys...they also have other sizes still on hand. its one of the few sights left that has mini mags still for sale...

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1151010.htm

since this is my first post, HI EVERYONE!!
:rapid:

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
That looks crazy big and heavy but the price is good!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
11,125 Posts
I've got some 30's, that hold 34, but really only work well with 32 or less. (The first few don't feed well with 34 in there.)

I've always thought that the Mini 30 should have been designed to use AK mags.

Simple would be too easy however.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered 2 of them. If they don't work all that well I figured I would throw them on eBay, make 10x what they are worth and buy some stock mags lol. If they do work good ill order up some more. I have a mini 30 rancher with the arch angel Sparta stock, mag pul flip up sights and a sight mark reflex sight/laser. I need to get some decent pix of it and put them up on here.

·
USAF SF
220 Posts
To each their own, but I see no use or need for a 50 round magazine unless it is a drum. There's no tactical advantage with that giant mag hanging out.

·
Registered
10,484 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
To each their own, but I see no use or need for a 50 round magazine unless it is a drum. There's no tactical advantage with that giant mag hanging out.
Wow! It sure looks nice, but I agree USSF06. It would be interesting to know the length and how well they function. Also, think of the weight once fully loaded. At some point your barrel needs to cool. Just a few of things to think about.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone knows a place that sells those triggers that let you shoot one shot on the pull and one on the release please let me know. I can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
218 Posts
sometimes our eyes get bigger than our brains . while that mag looks like it could be fun I am willing to bet it is as big a pain in the ass as the 10 shot mags I bought for my akdal mk1919 . sometimes I think we including myself are our own worst enemies Im sure that some of the ban crowd could have a field day with something like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's a sightmark dual sight. It has the reflex sight with a laser mounted to it. It keeps its zero under fire so as far as I'm concerned it performs just fine!! You probably won't win any shooting competitions with it but for the price you really can't beat them!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts