Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard, JMill!

Since the guy didn't have any serious injuries, I find that funny as he**.

Mrs. Garibaldi and I took a CC class together, and the instructor had a S&W .500 Magnum. She was the first to volunteer to shoot it. All were surprised.

The instructor discreetly stood behind her with his hand outstretched, expecting her to fly backwards. She shot it with about the same reaction as a normal revolver, though of course with more recoil, but little muzzle flip.

This guy in the video, with a rest and a scope, at very least twice her size, got his face smacked and good. I have no sympathy, and laugh heartily and without apology.:lol:

If the guy in that video reads this, take no offense . . .you screwed up and looked ridiculous . . . we all have at some point. Own up to it.;)

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:Another one for darwinian theory!:lol:

·
Registered
863 Posts
ouch!!!!! pay attention!!!!!! won't do that again will he :):)

saw some other videos on that site........why .....do we .....do that to our women? here honey shoot this the recoil isn't bad at all!!! ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
when i first saw the video i thought to myself.......why is he using a rest? oh yeah now i know.......it was a bad idea!! :) well i hope he learned something from it......i would never have done that,......but to be fair i probably would have done something else stupid!!!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.