Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saxon I saw your post on GB and also here on can't find 5" N frame leather. A couple of years ago I had one made for my 5" 24 by James Kirk (No not Capt Kirk) at Backwoods Leather in Portsmouth, VA. It was made in the Kramer style that you see advertised in the Blue Press.

The boning and worksmanship was very good with good leather used. I don't know what you call reasonably priced but it worked out cheaper than the Kramer!! Don't know if he made a 'buck' off of my gun for future use or if he ever made another one, but, if you want I will try to find his # and addy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know custom leather makers can make one, but I cringe at the $100-$150 prices I have been quoted. I know they can't make it for the $40-$50 I'd like to spend, so I keep hoping that a used Bianchi or Safariland for the 5" N frame will turn up for sale. They both made them at one time, but I have not seen one for sale in 20 years.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hey saxon sportsman guide has some nice leather rigs in their catalog just bought one for a Ruger Bisley,but I cant remember the name brand. The number is 1-800-888-3006.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts