Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a colt flat top special ordered upper in 5.45 X 39, 16 inch barrel with bolt and bolt carrier. It has colt front site and arm lite rear site. Has any one shot one of these and how did they do? I paid $300 for it and 3 boxes ammo. The upper was in new condition with maybe 60 to 100 rounds shot through it. Was it a good deal? Thanks.

· Registered
798 Posts
Want to sell it?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, I think I will play with it for a while!
Went today and picked up a complete lower for it as well as 500 rounds of ammo. It is in an unusual caliber for an AR so I want to shoot it a while and compare to my 5.56 AR.:ar15:

Where can I find a sling swivel and pin for the upper? I am also looking for a post ban muzle brake or compensator as well.:cool:

· Registered
798 Posts
Originally posted by Flak 2
I'm kinda surprised only one place is offering a 5.45X39 upper. I figured Model 1 and Olympic would offer something.
I know! I would have figured they would have jumped on the bandwagon a couple of years ago! It also surprises me that you can order one from Colt!!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.