Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a flyer in the mail today 30 rnd stainless USA brand mags$10.75 ea. for 3 or more GREEN SUPPLY INC 1 800 424 4867 OR 573 594 2211 not the best mags. But if someone wants to take a chance its the cheapest I,ve seen,em #W1512-EXC13SS

·
Registered
13 Posts
:) Hello Flak 2. Thanks for the info. I tried the number, but they only sell to dealer. The pricing is good, I am willing to take a chance on the quality knowing that I may need to smooth the magazines' lips with fine sand paper. Too bad that I cannot order them directly. Any suggestion? Have a great mini day!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ovpham go to an area gunshop or call a few. Tell them there is a Co. you would like to order from but they only sell to FFL,s. Tell them the cost of the mags and see how much extra they,ll $$ charge you to do the deal. Don,t forget Green Supply will charge shipping and handling charges. S+H varies between companys. I would order a small quanity 3-4 mags tryem out before you order more. Remember the ad said you must order 3 or more for the sale price. I would think Green Supply will tell you what they charge for shipping and handling. My FFL on a firearm is 5% seeing how this is not ffl item your price may vary also sales tax will be added. If you order let us know how they work. I know cdnn wants $17.99 for the same mags you don,t have to be a dealer. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
534 Posts
What is the URL for CDNN? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts