Perfect Union banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Cognitive Dissident
1,207 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Looks like Logos wants to take over as the new PU dumbAss trollsky.
the best way to drive him nuts and get him to either slow down or stop is to just not answer any of his posts about mothering anyone, he keeps dragging you back into mindless nonsense....hes like a rock in your shoe..always there and bothersome, but sometimes really annoying when it rolls right under your foot...LOL..

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The ignorance and stupidity of some people here is truly incomprehensible. Yes, there are states like my PRK, Your NY, NJ, OR, Wash, MD where the 2nd ammendment is on life support. To deny that reallity, and the A-hole politicians who made things that way, is the ultimate in denial of reality. Give some idiots a check of " free money", and they become drone slaves.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
313 Posts
The ignorance and stupidity of some people here is truly incomprehensible. Yes, there are states like my PRK, Your NY, NJ, OR, Wash, MD where the 2nd ammendment is on life support. To deny that reallity, and the A-hole politicians who made things that way, is the ultimate in denial of reality. Give some idiots a check of " free money", and they become drone slaves.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
its not just the 2A in jeopardy..its the American way of life.....from all sides.....if you take a look at the billionaires buying up farmland across the USA ( bill gates is now the biggest owner of our farm lands) can you say food control..and water rights and land with fresh water are also being bought up by the globalists across the world, again can we say water control....what does all this mean??? when the financial system collapses( and it will very soon, as inflation is out of control, just look at food prices), natural resources( most from the USA) will go up in price by huge amounts..if you think ammo is expensive now..wait till a loaf of bread is $10 bucks or more ...

·
Cognitive Dissident
1,207 Posts
the best way to drive him nuts and get him to either slow down or stop is to just not answer any of his posts about mothering anyone, he keeps dragging you back into mindless nonsense....hes like a rock in your shoe..always there and bothersome, but sometimes really annoying when it rolls right under your foot...LOL..
I hear you.

I'll soon be making a big change to satisfy your concerns.

Just as soon as possible I'll be changing my screen name from Logos to ShoeRock.

And by the way, considering the usual merit of your posts, no replies from you will be the best news I could ever hear.

Thanks.

Reactions: Patriot1965

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
In a way 40, the skin graft (s) is postponed awhile due to swelling/edema. So I'm still in long term care for now.
With the assistance of another patient vet with an iphone kind enough to join my effort to restore internet service to my phone and the use of my tablet I'm back online beyond the VA provided Wi Fi that's highly restrictions.
I see this place has new format. Evidently several members perm banned.

·
Cognitive Dissident
1,207 Posts
Glad you got hooked up.

It will be great to have the Internet to occupy your mind.

I spent ten days in a hospital (not V.A.) last year and it got really old really fast.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts